Indications for use
The mechanism of analgesic action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis mainly in the center of thermoregulation in the hypothalamus, which explains the almost complete absence of anti-inflammatory effect.
Relief and elimination of the pain syndrome in:
- inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic, juvenile and chronic arthritis, acute gouty arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis);
- degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system (deforming osteoarthrosis, osteochondrosis, arthrosis, spondylarthrosis);
- diseases of the periarticular tissues (tendovaginitis, bursitis, tendonitis, tenosynovitis);
- lumbago, sciatica, neuralgia, myalgia;
- post-traumatic (sprains, dislocations, sports injuries) and postoperative pains;
- diseases of ENT organs (pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis media) as part of complex therapy;
- headache and toothache;
- diseases of the female genital organs (algodismenorrhea, adnexitis);
- febrile syndrome.