Ascovit and work of organism:
• Ascorbic acid plays an important role in the regulation of oxidation-reduction processes, carbohydrate metabolism, blood coagulability, tissue regeneration, and contributes to the body's resistance.
• Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is not formed in the human body, but comes only with food. With a balanced and nutritious diet, a person does not experience a deficiency in vitamin C.
Prevention and treatment of hypo- and vitamin deficiency in vitamin C.
▷ If the organism needs vitamin C:
• during the period of active growth in children,
• during pregnancy,
• during the period of breastfeeding,
• with increased physical and mental load,
• when overworked,
• under stress conditions,
• during recovery after long and severe illness
There are contraindications, before use, consult with the doctor!